The Dowry Bridal
Appointment required for all consignment. Please note that all dresses must be new or freshly laundered, with no rips, stains, or runs, and no more than three years old.
Interested in consignment?
Please send us a picture of the gown, along with brief details to email@example.com
or message us on Facebook with photos! Consignment is by appointment ONLY
1. The Dowry will determine the selling price of all items submitted for consignment based upon the age, condition, brand, style, size and product demand. If the Consignor has a minimum price for the item schedule for consignment, the Consignor must notify The Dowry on the Item List and The Dowry must pre-approve the minimum amount. The Dowry reserves the right to refuse any item it does not feel will obtain the Consignor’s minimum price.
2. All consigned items are subject to a price reduction at The Dowry’s discretion.
3. The Dowry agrees to pay the Consignor 50 percent (50%) of the final sales price less any taxes.
4. This Consignment Agreement is based upon a three (3) month period. Either party may terminate this agreement by providing 30 days written notice to the other at the addresses listed in this Agreement. Merchandise picked up by the Consignor prior to the termination of this Agreement will be subject to a $25.00 per item handling fee.
5. On the day after the Consignment Agreement ends, the Consignor has the option to pick up the consigned items or to donate some or all of the consigned items to The Dowry. It is the Consignor’s responsibility to keep track of the pickup dates. Any item not picked up within seven (7) days after the expiration date are automatically considered donated and become the property of The Dowry without further notice to the Consignor.
6. Options to renew Consignment Agreements are at the discretion of The Dowry. If a Consignor wishes to exercise an option to renew, said option must be presented to The Dowry before the last day of the Consignment Agreement.
7. Once a consigned item is sold, The Dowry will mail payment to the Consignor within 7-10 business days at the address shown under Consignor Contact Information. Payment will be issued to the name the Consignor has listed under Consignor Contact Information.
8. The Dowry is a wedding dress and formal attire broker and cannot hold insurance for inventory it does not own. While The Dowry is very careful and trustworthy, it cannot assume any liability for fire, flood, theft, damage or wear. The Consignor understands the customers of The Dowry will handle and try on consigned items, therefore, the Consignor should expect to find reasonable wear and tear at the time of pickup.
9. The terms and conditions outlined in this Agreement will remain in effect until further notice.
10. This Agreement is binding upon all parties, their heirs, executors, personal representatives, administrators and assigns. No person shall have a right or cause of action arising out of or result from this Consignment Agreement except for those who are parties to this Agreement and their successors in interest.
11. This agreement, including any attached exhibits or addenda, constitutes the entire agreement of the parties. No representations or promises have been made except those that are set out in this Agreement. The agreement may not be modified except in writing, signed by all parties.
The Dowry thanks you for giving us the opportunity to provide you with the best and highest price possible on your bridal and formal wear.